The Sacramento Kings released the Laidback Lions, which is their second NFT collection. Ankr a big name in the Web3 space developed the project. More sports teams are massively joining the NFT revolution. From football to the NBA as every team wants to be a part of the future of the internet.
Sacramento Kings is a basketball team in the United States located in Sacramento, California. There are eight images of the team’s mascot Slamson, in the NFT collection. The genesis mint included 20 unique images. Now, the second mint will have 80 amazing Laidback Lions, which will take place on Magin Eden’s Launchpad on August 31 at noon PT. The price in US dollars will be $500. One Gold NFT will be auctioned off, with bids starting at $5000.
Sign up for the Second Mint now
The Second Mint will have NFTs with the numbers #20 through #98. The following benefits will come from getting an NFT in the second mint:
- A hoodie for members only
- Two tickets to a Sacramento Kings home game in the 2022–23 season
- A chance to attend a pregame event with Kings Owner and Chairman Vivek Ranadivé during the 2022–23 season
- Access to a private pick-up basketball game on the King’s home court at Golden 1 Center
The Gold Laidback Lion by Sacramento Kings
Laidback Lions is the second NFT collection that the Sacramento Kings is releasing. In the second mint, the Gold Laidback Lion has the number 99. If you manage to cash this one in, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- All of the exciting things listed above.
- A pro’s trip to an away game (in the 2022-23 season). This includes a round-trip flight, lodge in a hotel, and two game tickets.
Vivek Ranadive, Owner and Chairman of Sacramento Kings, says that;
“Based on the huge response to the first release of the Laidback Lions, we are thrilled to add more NFTs to our collection and welcome new holders to The Jungle community.”